Fees 2017-18 (No increase this year)
- Full £165
- Under-18 or Student £85
- Under-16 £60
- Under-12 £40
- Under-10 £30
- Family £330
- Social (non-playing) £10
- Winter only 50% of the above rates
- Country 60% of the above rates
Members are entitled to enter the annual draw for Wimbledon tickets if they are members of the LTA's British Tennis Membership scheme.
- Adults £3
- Juniors £1
Fees are per person per session. Visitors must be accompanied by by at least one current club member.
The lights can be used until 10pm, when they are automatically switched off. They are free of charge for group coaching and organised club events. For private use, tokens for one hour's play are available at £2 each.
- Club tournament: knock-out competitions with finals in September (plus barbecue)
- President's Evening: social tournament with strawberries and cream
- Open Day
- Club night: Wednesday evening tennis for all members
- Junior club night: Ages 6-18, including non-members, Tuesdays 5-7pm from April to July
- Pay and play sessions: Tuesdays 7-9pm from April to December
- Ladies' social play: Wednesday mornings
- Match practice: Women - Tuesday evenings; Men - Thursday evenings
- Annual dinner: usually in November, venue varies
Also one-off and occasional events. See also the coaching page.